In terms of article 92 of the Federal Consumer Protection Law, the User may choose to exchange the product or refund the amount paid to the supplier MISPEDIDOS.COM.MX, of the product purchased in the following cases:
• If the good does not correspond to the quality, brand, or specifications and other substantial elements under which it has been offered or does not comply with the official Mexican standards.
• If the good is not suitable for its use.
• In the other cases provided by the Federal Consumer Protection Law.
The User to MISPEDIDOS.COM.MX, may submit such claim within two months from the date the product was received, if it had not been altered due to the User's fault.
MISPEDIDOS.COM.MX must satisfy the claim within a period that will not exceed fifteen days from said claim.
Procedure to Request Change, Bonus, Refund, Guarantee or Cancellation
Through the email firstname.lastname@example.org it is necessary to send the following:
1. Purchase number
2. Toner model
3. Description of incident
4. Attach the Consumables information document
5. Photographic support of the toner, as well as the error in the prints
Approval upon Request for Exchange, Rebate, Refund, Guarantee or Cancellation
If the request is approved by MISPEDIDOS.COM.MX according to the above, the client may request the Change or Bonus for the malfunction of the product or the Return of the payment made following the following indications:
• In order to proceed with the immediate change, it must contain at least 50% of the toner (consumables Information).
• The bonus will be effective as long as it is shown that the product did not meet the indicated performance. To find out if the cartridge works well, it is tested with the “5% sheet coverage model”, which means that: only 5% of the page should be covered in ink or toner with a basic type font no bold, no graphics, and no images. This information must be supported by the Consumables Information document where the toner model, percentage of use and the number of impressions are framed.
• Once the discount is approved, it will be made in the form of a credit balance, equal to the percentage of unused ink compared to the toner value.
• The balance paid may be used in subsequent purchases and will be valid for one year from the date of issue.
• MISPEDIDOS.COM.MX undertakes to make the economic refund of the cost of the product within a period of 15 calendar days from said claim.
• At any time the User may cancel his order. In case it is already paid, the money will be returned in a period of no more than 10 business days.
In any case, mentioned above, it will be necessary to take into account:
• The product must be returned in the same conditions in which it was delivered and must be delivered in its original packaging and, where applicable, with accessories or gifts included.
• The shipment must be made using the same packaging that MISPEDIDOS.COM.MX used to send it to the requested address, considering, but not limited to, not sticking anything that alters the original packaging and packaging.
Request Declined due to Exchange, Bonus, Refund, Guarantee or Cancellation
MISPEDIDOS.COM.MX may refuse to satisfy the claim in the following cases:
• If it is untimely
• When the product has been used in conditions other than those recommended or specific to its nature or destination.
• If it has suffered an essential, irreparable and serious deterioration due to causes attributable to the consumer, for example:
- Drum in poor condition, lacerated, pecked or blurred by prolonged exposure to light
- Presence of any substance or foreign object such as staples, clips, among others
- Toner compact or crystallized from exposure to moisture
- Damage from heat exposure such as deformations
- If the labeling or warranty seal is broken, violated or does not present the corresponding lot number
- That it has been manipulated by a third party (repaired, refilled or changed any component)
In case of doubts or clarifications, you can contact the email email@example.com by calling 55 8890 2282, the telephone service hours are from Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. at 15:00 pm.